Bachelor of Science Degree 1966
Master of Arts 1975
Summer Conference and Spanish Workshops at Wichita State University- Summer of 1980
Attended Friends University Workshop --Summer of 1996
1. Started teaching in Iola in 2001 and have taught 22 years in this district..
2.. Teach Spanish levels I, II, and III.
3. Taught for 35 years in Fredonia, Ks. previously starting in the Fall of l967.
4. Have been a Court translator a couple of times.
5. Have been a Corporate translator for Alert Construction Company.
6. Have been a Correctional Facilities translator.
7. Have been a Spanish consultant for school districts.
I graduated from Emporia State University in the fall of 1966. I started teaching High School in Fredonia that fall and taught there for 35 years. I have attended several workshops at Wichita State University that provide resources in my teaching. I also attended several sessions in counseling that helps me in working with my students.
1. I got married in l988 and have been married for 34 years.
2. I have 4 children: Whitney - 32, Lucas - 30, Vincent - 25 and Mackenzie 22.
3. My oldest daughter Whitney graduated from K.U. in 2014 and is currently a pharmacist at Neosho Memorial Hospital.
4. My son Lucas graduated from Pittsburg State Unversity and is currently working as a laboratory technician.
5. My son Vincent graduated from K.U. with a degree of Doctor of Pharmacy in 2022 and is currently doing a residency in Wichita, Ks.
6. My daughter Mackenzie graduated from The Dental Hygiene School of Missouri Southern University and is currently working as a dental hygentist at Ryan Dental in Olathe, Ks.
1. I was born in Emporia, Ks.
2. I enjoy listening to music, especially mexican music.
3. I enjoy gardening.
4. I enjoy watching The Kansas City Chiefs and K.U. basketball.