1. Started teaching in Iola in 2001 and have taught 15 years in this district..
2.. Teach Spanish levels I, II, and III.
3. Taught for 35 years in Fredonia, Ks. previously starting in the Fall of l967.
4. Have been a Court translator a couple of times.
5. Have been a Corporate translator for Alert Construction Company.
6. Have been a Correctional Facilities translator.
7. Have been a Spanish consultant for school districts.
1. I got married in l988 and have been married for 28 years.
2. I have 4 children: Whitney - 25, Lucas - 23, Vincent - 18 and Mackenzie 15.
3. My oldest daughter Whitney graduated from K.U. in 2014 and is currently a pharmacist in Colorado Springs, Co.
4. My son Lucas is currently attending Wichita State University.
5. My son Vincent is a senior at Chanute High School and my daughter Mackenzie is a sophomore.
1. I was born in Emporia, Ks.
2. I enjoy listening to music, especially mexican music.\
3. I enjoy gardening.
4. I enjoy helping my wife with her mexican restaurant, The Red Pepper.
5. I enjoy watching The Kansas City Chiefs and K.U. basketball.